MULTIPURPOSE DIGITAL AIR CONDITIONER TIMER RELAY
TMR110 - 2 A.CS
This nano technology based timer is suitable for any cyclic application, which requires to control one load or two loads alternatively.
This is a programmable energy saving device designed specifically to operate up to 2 single phase air conditioners sequentially at offices, atm centers, residential houses, where air conditioner units of 1 or 1.5 tons are installed.
This timer selects one ac at one time and when the time completes, it automatically switches off the running ac and the other ac is switched on. Thus providing necessary rest to the first one.
- Suitable for Air Conditioner upto 1.5 Ton or Any Load (upto 16 Amps./Single Phase) which requires Cyclic ON/OFF session.
- 1 Year Replacement Guarantee (against manufacturing fault)
- Bright FND Display for Clear Vision especially at Night.
- Only One Stabilizer Required for Two ACs (because One AC is operated at a time) which results Reduction in Cost.
- Increases Life of Air Conditioner by providing necessary rest.
DUAL AIR CONDITIONER CONTROLLER MODEL
All features of TMR110, in addition of the following :
• Time based operation of 2/3/4 Air Conditioners
• Model also available, to run two Air Conditioners at a time, in pairs. Suitable for places where more than 3 Air Conditioners are installed.
MULTIPLE AIR CONDITIONER CONTROLLERS MODEL
MACC 110 is an Advanced Energy Conservation / Energy Saver System, that is designed to control 2/3/4 Air Conditioners, at places where temperature maintenance is of utmost importance like Mobile/Telecom Shelter (BTS), ATMs, Laboratory, offices etc. It provides necessary automation to keep temperature within limits and simultaneously providing the needed rest to the Air Conditioners.
Depending on the temperature, the unit provides Auto selection of Cyclic Mode, Sequential Mode, and Hibernation Mode. Simultaneous or single running selection is made by the unit itself. All the parameters are fully programmable.
• Cyclic Mode - In normal conditions, only one AC runs at a time, for programmed time.
• Sequential Mode - While single AC is running and due to any reason, temperature does not drop within preset parameters, the unit will enter into 'Sequential Mode', i.e. all the ACs will be turned ON one by one, after a programmable interval, if temperature is not dropped to normal level.
• Remote Alarm - When all the AC's are running, but still the temperature continues to rise, an alarm will be reflected which can be extended remotely.
• Winter Hibernation - As the temperature drops, below the minimum temperature limit, MACC switches off all the AC's therefore saving power and increasing life of Air Conditioners.
• Electrical Protection - Programmable Hi/Low Voltage Cut, Programmable Over Load Protection for each AC, Auto Bypass of faulty AC.
• Power Saving - Installation of this unit results in substantial amount of power saving. The System maintenance is also considerably reduced.
MULTIPLE AIR CONDITIONER CONTROLLERS MODEL
All the features of MAC110, in addition of the following :
• RS-232 & RS-485 communication port
• Connectivity to GSM operations/Communication Port, for remote monitoring and programming.
FEATURES AT GLANCE
- Designed around world’s leading nano watt technology based microcomputer.
- Wide power supply range of controller from 90V AC to 310 V AC, makes it ideal choice for all sites, including remote ones.
- Suitable for sites with 2, 3 or 4 no. of ACs.
- Various modes of automation. Automation modes change as needed, by itself, to provide best suitable automation for the site.
- All automation modes’ parameters are user defined and can be programmed on site, according to requirement.
- Automation modes are based on temperature and running cycles of ACs. If the room temperature goes beyond the predefined high temperature, say 32 C, the Air Conditioners are switched ON in sequence, with the interval of predefined sequential time, to the maximum number of ACs, if needed.
- If the room temperature goes beyond the predefined high temperature, say 32 C, the Air Conditioners are switched ON in sequence, with the interval of predefined sequential time, to the maximum number of ACs, if needed.
- The sequential operation temperature can be programmed, between 25 C to 40 C.
- The time delay between switching of ACs, in sequential mode, can be programmed between 2 Minutes to 15 Minutes.
- If temperature is still high after 2nd AC is ON, 3rd AC would turn ON to bring down the temperature.
- If temperature is still high after 3rd AC is ON, 4th AC would turn ON to bring down the temperature.
- This feature is useful because if due to any reason an AC fails and temperature is increased then the next AC would be turned ON, so that faulty AC is immediately bypassed.
- As the temperature comes down to a certain predefined temperature, the system changes its mode to cyclic.
- In cyclic mode, one AC runs at a time, for a certain time, thus providing necessary rest to other units.
- The temperature, to start the cyclic operation, can be defined, at site.
- The cyclic temperature can be set any where between 15 C – 40 C.
- The cyclic operation time can be programmed too.
- The cyclic operation time can be programmed between 5 Mins to 10 Hours.
- As the temperature drops, below a certain limit, when the winter season begins, the system enters a unique and necessary automation mode i.e. Winter Hibernation Mode.
- The ‘hibernation’ mode can be set between 10 C to 20 C.
- When outside temperature drops below the predefined hibernation temperature, all the ACs are turned off.
- Any number of ACs can be selected for active operation. Thus, same unit can be installed at sites with different number of ACs.
- The messages are displayed in a user friendly language, by LCD.
- Parameters are entered by push buttons, named Set, Next Up & Down.
- All settings are saved in the unit itself, with out any backup battery.
- All timers are displayed in count down mode.
- Provision for 3 input phases and 4 outputs.
- Rugged body, with proper ventilation, to suit any environment.
- Separate LED indication for the each AC, so that status can be monitored on the unit itself.
- In any mode, various system parameters are displayed, to let the user know about the system status, anytime.
- The parameters displayed are temperature, time left, set Hi temperature, set cyclic temperature, set cyclic duration, set winter hibernation temperature, set number of site’s AC, set sequential delay time.
- The normal running parameters are changed on every 5 seconds.
- Different LEDs are provided for the respective parameter, to easily indicate the parameter.
- The unit bears one year replacement guarantee, against any manufacturing defect.
- Each output is rating sufficient enough to handle ACs of 2 tons, i.e. 30 Amps.
Display Countdown Timer (hours:minutes) or (minutes:seconds)
Operating Voltage 100VAC to 290VAC
Load 30 amps max. load at 220 VAC/440 VAC or 24 VDC
Pushbuttons SET, NEXT, UP and DOWN to program different parameters
Numbers of AC 1 to 5