HJ110 series AMF controllers are designed to control the Standard AMF logic, prevalent in the power generation industry. Because of its compact and powerful design, external wiring and components are reduced to the minimum, which enhances the overall performance of the AMF panels.
Basic functions of Hj110 SP and HJ110 TP, are same, except that HJ110 SP is meant for the single phase generators and HJ110 TP has necessary operational differences related to three phase generators.
Features of HJ110 Series AMF Controllers
- Displays Load On Mains/Gen, Voltage, Current, KVA, Frequency and Generator RPM
- Displays individual AMF timers in progress, in countdown mode
- Different messages related to Engine and Electrical faults are also available for the user
- Built in Line Voltage Monitor (LVM) to ensure safety of electrical load connected to panel
- Built in Generator Voltage Monitor, for the safety of generator and connected load
- Built in timers for : Mains Wait Time, Cranking Wait, Cranking ON, Cranking OFF, Cranking Attempts, Stop Solenoid, Engine Idle Run, and are programmable at site
- Built in Engine Safety for Low Oil pressure, High Coolant temperature and Start failure (Fail To Start)
- Other inputs (on request): Low fuel level alarm, Emergency Stop, Fail to Stop Alarm, etc
- Mode of operation: OFF, Auto, Manual and Program
- Auxiliary contacts for Mains Contactor, Alternator Contactor, Start, Stop, Fail to Start, etc
- Programmable parameters for Mains Wait Timer, Generator Wait Timer, Crank Wait Timer, Crank On Timer, Crank Off Timer, Crank Attempts, Stop Solenoid Timer, Idle Run Timer, Mains Over/Under Voltage, Generator Over/Under Voltage, Voltage Trip Time, CT rating
- Password protection to prevent unauthorized access to program menu.
BT110 AMF Controllers
BT110 series AMF CONTROLLERS, which are powerful and dedicated AMF controllers for Mobile / Telecom BTS Shelters, providing complete power management. It comprises of Intelligent AMF controller for generator, Mains Supply Monitor, shelter Battery Monitor, Remote Fault alarms and much more.
Exclusive shelter battery monitoring avoids unnecessary running of generator. Generator running hours depend on the BTS Battery condition, hence, reducing overall running of generator, resulting in low maintenance and trouble free running for longer periods.
- Intelligent AMF Controller Module Monitors shelter battery.
- Monitoring various parameters of Mains and DG.
- Status Display for every stage of operation.
- Alarms & Potential free contacts for various faults.
- SMPS Charger for DG Battery.
- Alarms and Engine Shutdown for Low Fuel, High Cylinder Temperature,
- Low Oil Pressure.
- Remote alarm contacts for Common Fault, DG Running, Low BTS Battery.
- Programmable Generator Runtime (in hrs & mins).
- Programmable Generator Rest Time (in hrs & mins).
BT110-S AMF Controllers
It Contains all the features of BT110, with the addition of :
- Real time clock and event recording facility.
- Logbook for DG running sessions.
- Logbook for various Faults occurrence during operation.
- Running Hours Recorder for DG.
- Rs232 port for data transfer and logging.
- Provision to connect with SCADA.