Waders’ ASTRO 110 series timers control lights according to Sunset and Sunrise timings. The lights are turned ON and OFF, precisely, when needed and without involvement of any manpower. This concept provides ultimate saving in electricity and resources. These controllers have in-built sunrise and sunset timings for all 365 days, for any location, in the world. It is by all means a True Nature Switch.
- Built around world's latest microcomputer based technology
- Mode of Operation – Auto / Manual, through program
- Twilight option is also available and is adjustable between 0-60 minutes
- Midnight hours setting is available, to turn OFF load before sunrise (in Manual Mode)
- Inbuilt Sunrise and sunset timing for 365 days, eliminates the need of any maintenance, as in photo sensor based or infrared sensor based devices or adjusting the time in 15 days as in conventional time switches