Automatic Mains Failure Panel [ AMF Panel ]
- Auto start for the generator in case of mains failure.
- Ensures quick resumption of power supply without any attendant.
- Load is transferred from mains to the generator.
- Resumes power supply in seconds in case of mains failure.
- Also provides many vital protections to the generator such as engine shut off at Low Lubrication Oil Pressure., Over Load, Over Speed, etc.
- All Waders AMF panels are based on Waders AMF Controller HJ110. Hence, all the features of HJ 110 are available to the AMF panel. (Refer to details of our AMF Controller Module HJ-110).
- Panels can also be made as per customized requirements.
- Single or dual generators control available, in customized panels.
- Multiple Fault Protection like LLOP, HCT, etc.
- Automatic battery charging system
- Auto stop for generator
- Time Delay to ensure smooth power resumption
- Models 2 KVA to 1250 KVA
Automatic Synchronizing Panels
These panels are used for parallel operation of two or more power sources. These sources may diesel generators or power transformers. Depending on the requirement, the synchronizing panels can be manual or automatic.
In Manual panels, generators are started and stopped manually. And, the parallel operation is done manually after checking voltage, frequency, phase angle, etc. of the generators.
For Automatic Synchronizing panels, the entire operation is completely operator free. And, it is done in following sequence:
- Generator No.1 is started on mains failure. Load is supplied to through the panel.
- All the parameters, like volts, amps, freq, etc. are constantly displayed.
- As the load increases, Generator No.2 is started and pre-parallel sequence is started.
- After all the prerequisites are completed, the two generators are paralleled.
- The two generators will remain in this state, till the mains power is resumed or the load decreases.
- In case the load is decreased, before the resumption of mains, Generator No.2 will be stopped. And the load is supplied only through Generator No.1.
Fire Fighting Panels
- The main function of the Fire Fighting Panel is to control the water pumps in case of emergency.
- The Jockey pump automatically starts and stops to regulate the water pressure.
- he panel has automatic water level controllers, which control each pump, to ensure that there is no dry running of pumps or over flowing of water from tank.
- In case of any failure in the electric driven motor pump, the diesel engine driven pump operates automatically.
- The panel incorporates fully automatic star delta starter for the pumps and single phasing preventer. The panel also has ampere meter and voltmeter with selector switch, indicating lamps, MCBs for incoming and outgoing feeder contactor.
- In the basic design, three pumps are connected to the panel. One pump is mains driven and the other is diesel engine driven pump. The third pump is ‘Jockey’ pump which is meant to regulate the pressure in the pipe line.
Automatic Power Factor Corrector (APFC) Panel
Automatic Power Factor Control (APFC) Panels maintain the power factor of the system automatically by switching the capacitor banks as per the needs of the system. The capacitor banks are controlled in manual or auto mode by the APFCR (Automatic Power Factor Control Relay) at desired settings.
Automatic Motor Control Panel
The DOL / FASD motor control panels are used to start and stop the motors. These panels also provide required safety to the motors like Single Phasing, over load, Over/Under Voltage, etc.
These panels have one or more power inputs with two or outputs. All the electrical parameters are displayed by analog or digital meters.